Top this salad with your favorite protein (i.e., chicken, meat, fish) and you have a fat burning meal. This
if what many would refer to as a light meal; however, it’s complete with served with a protein source. This recipe also makes for a fat burning snack. Enjoy! > Download Recipe
cups finely chopped (1 bunch) Kale
- 1 cup Blackberries
- ½ cup Blueberries (or Strawberries)
- 3 TBSP Cranberries,
- ½ cup Mango
- 1 medium Peach, diced
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 3 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Walnuts
- ½ cup Raspberries
- In a small bowl whisk together apple cider vinegar,
mustard, and honey until combined. Slowly stream in olive oil while whisking until emulsified.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale and dressing.
Massage the dressing into the kale until coated and place into the fridge to marinate for a few minutes.
- Before serving, add the diced fruit, dried
cranberries, and nuts to the kale and toss until evenly combined.
Serves: 7 (1 cup per serving)
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 183 calories, 3 grams of protein, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of fiber and 4 grams of fat.