This comfort friendly snack is easy to whip up and is sure to satisfy your sweet desires! The assortment of
greek yogurt, peaches, and oats evenly topped with a fruity jam makes for a delicious Fat Loss Snack! > Download Recipe
- 1 peach or nectarine
- ¾ cup Kashi’s Heart to Heart, Honey Toasted Oat Cereal
- 2 contaniers (5.3 oz) Fage 0% Greek yogurt or 2/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 TBSP no sugar added fruit jam
- 1 TBSP unsweetened fruit juice
- Remove pit
from fruit and cut into tiny pieces.
- Evenly split cut fruit into 2 tall glasses, leaving some for decoration.
- Divide the cereal in half
and sprinkle evenly on each glass. Then top with 1 container of yogurt.
- In a separate bowl stir together the jam and juice. Coat the tops with the
mixture, then add saved fruit and serve.
Approximate nutritional analysis per serving: 198 calories
(16.2 grams of protein, 34.3 grams of carbohydrates, 1.1 grams of fat, 4 grams of fiber).